Friday 25 December 2015

UP Board Date Sheet 2016 Download 10th 12th Time Table Online PDF

UP Board Date Sheet 2016
The candidates pursuing their class 10th and 12th Examination from Uttar Pradesh they are informed that they can now download their Time Table from the official website.

The UP Education Council has announced the date sheet for the UP Board candidates. 
The candidates are informed that they can download the date sheet before the examination in the PDF Format. To take a view over the date sheet the candidates can visit the page down and check their date sheet as mentioned below.

Tentative UP board Exam Scheme 2016 For Class 12th:
Date
Timing – 07:30 to 10:45 a.m.
Timing – 02:00 to 05:15 p.m.
Subject
Subject
19 Feb 16
Military Science-I
Hindi- I, General Hindi-I
20-Feb-16
Home Science-I
Pali, Arabic, Persian -I
21-Feb-16
Economics -I, Economics and Commercial Geography- I (Economics)
Hindi- II, General Hindi-II
23-Feb-16
Vocal Music, Instrumental Music & Dance Arts – I
Psychology, Educational and Logical Science – I
24-Feb-16
Economics -II, Economics and Commercial Geography- II (Economics)
Physics – I, Business Organization and Communication – I
25-Feb-16
Agricultural Crop science – II, Drawing – I
Psychology, Educational and Logical Science -II
26-Feb-16
Painting (Drafting), Painting (Technical) -I, Sculpting – I
Physics – II, Business Organization and Communication – II
27-Feb-16
Agricultural Botany – II (Agriculture Part – I), History – I ( Crop science – Only for Vocational Part- I )
Wood crafts, Crafts book and Sewing – I, General Basic Subject -I
28-Feb-16
Military Science-II
Chemistry – I, Ledger Account and Accountancy – I
02-Mar-16
Agricultural Physics and Climate – III ( (agriculture for part -I ), Social Science – I
Wood crafts, Crafts book and Sewing – II, General Basic Subject -II
03-Mar-16
Vocal music, Instrumental Music & Dance Arts – II
Chemistry – II, Ledger Account and Accountancy – II
04-Mar-16
Human Science-I
Adikoshn element – I
09-Mar-16
Human Science-II, Agricultural Engineering – IV (Agriculture Part- I )
Biology – I, Industrial Organization – I
10-Mar-16
Urdu – I , Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Marathi, Assami, Odia, Kannada, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Nepali
Agriculture Animal Science -VIII, (Agriculture Part – 2 )
11-Mar-16
Drawing -II, Sculpture – II
Biology – II, Industrial Organization – II
12-Mar-16
Home Science- II, Agricultural Mathematics and Primary Statistics- V
Mathematics- I, Maths and Primary Statistics- I
13-Mar-16
History- II, Crop Science- II, Commercial – I
Adikoshn element – II
14-Mar-16
Sanskrit- I
Mathematics- II, Maths and Primary Statistics- II
16-Mar-16
Civics- I
Principle of Insurance and Behavior- I, Fruit and Food Preservation, Culinary Arts, Apparel Design and Decor, Washing and dyeing, Banking and Confectionery, Textile Design, Techniques of Knitting, Training of Primary Education and Infant Management, Library Science, Multipurpose Health Workers (Including Medical Laboratory Technology), Color Photography, Radio and color Television, Automobiles, Beekeeping, Dairy Technology, Sericulture, Seed Production Technology, Crop Protection Service, Nursery, Accountancy and Audit, Banking, Shorthand and Typing, Marketing Salesmanship, Secretarial Method, Cooperation, Hindi and English Typing, Printing, Embroidery, Hand Block Painting and Vegetable Drawing, Metal Craft, Computer Technology and Maintenance, Repair and maintenance of household electrical appliances- I. (There was only for vocational education Part- I)
17-Mar-16
Sociology- II
English- I
18-Mar-16
Civics- II
Computer- I, Principle of Insurance and Behavior- I, Fruit and Food Preservation, Culinary Arts, Apparel Design and Decor, Washing and dyeing, Banking and Confectionery, Textile Design, Techniques of Knitting, Training of Primary Education and Infant Management, Library Science, Multipurpose Health Workers (Including Medical Laboratory Technology), Color Photography, Radio and color Television, Automobiles, Beekeeping, Dairy Technology, Sericulture, Seed Production Technology, Crop Protection Service, Nursery, Accountancy and Audit, Banking, Shorthand and Typing, Marketing Salesmanship, Secretarial Method, Cooperation, Hindi and English Typing, Printing, Embroidery, Hand Block Painting and Vegetable Drawing, Metal Craft, Computer Technology and Maintenance, Repair and maintenance of household electrical appliances- II. (There was only for vocational education Part- I)
19-Mar-16
Urdu- II, Agriculture Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science- IX ( Only for Agriculture-II)
English- II
20-Mar-16
Geography- I
Culinary Arts, Apparel Design and Decor, Washing and dyeing, Banking and Confectionery, Textile Design, Techniques of Knitting, Training of Primary Education and Infant Management, Library Science, Multipurpose Health Workers (Including Medical Laboratory Technology), Color Photography, Radio and color Television, Automobiles, Beekeeping, Dairy Technology, Sericulture, Seed Production Technology, Crop Protection Service, Nursery, Accountancy and Audit, Banking, Shorthand and Typing, Marketing Salesmanship, Secretarial Method, Cooperation, Hindi and English Typing, Printing, Embroidery, Hand Block Painting and Vegetable Drawing, Metal Craft, Computer Technology and Maintenance, Repair and maintenance of household electrical appliances- III. (There was only for vocational education class- I)
21-Mar-16
Sanskrit- II
Science of Agricultural Chemistry- X (Only for Agriculture- II), Computer- II, Culinary Arts, Apparel Design and Decor, Washing and dyeing, Banking and Confectionery, Textile Design, Techniques of Knitting, Training of Primary Education and Infant Management, Library Science, Multipurpose Health Workers (Including Medical Laboratory Technology), Color Photography, Radio and color Television, Automobiles, Beekeeping, Dairy Technology, Sericulture, Seed Production Technology, Crop Protection Service, Nursery, Accountancy and Audit, Banking, Shorthand and Typing, Marketing Salesmanship, Secretarial Method, Cooperation, Hindi and English Typing, Printing, Embroidery, Hand Block Painting and Vegetable Drawing, Metal Craft, Computer Tecnology and Maintenance, Repair and maintenance of household electrical appliances- IV. (There was only for vocational education Part- I)
23-Mar-16
Geography- II
Culinary Arts, Apparel Design and Decor, Washing and dyeing, Banking and Confectionery, Textile Design, Techniques of Knitting, Training of Primary Education and Infant Management, Library Science, Multipurpose Health Workers (Including Medical Laboratory Technology), Color Photography, Radio and color Television, Automobiles, Beekeeping, Dairy Technology, Sericulture, Seed Production Technology, Crop Protection Service, Nursery, Accountancy and Audit, Banking, Shorthand and Typing, Marketing Salesmanship, Secretarial Method, Cooperation, Hindi and English Typing, Printing, Embroidery, Hand Block Painting and Vegetable Drawing, Metal Craft, Computer Technology and Maintenance, Repair and maintenance of household electrical appliances- V. (There was only for vocational education Part- I)

How to download the UP Board Time Table 2016?
Candidates need to go to the official website of the BOARD which is www.upmsp.nic.in
Now visit the home page and click on the “UP Board Time Table 2016” link.
Now you have to download the Pdf file of the time table.
Now you are able to save it into your computer.

Note: For all other details visit OfficialAnnouncement.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe!